- MAKE – How is the product or service made? How is it packaged?
- SHOWCASED – How do customers reach the product or service? How is it showcased, and where?
- CONSUME – How is the product or service consumed?
- DISCARDED – What happens when the product or service utilization is over, or it reaches the end of life?
Futurescape works on sustainability-focused customer experience implementation for global organizations across all sectors to create journeys that amplify the brand promise, helping them say the right thing and do the right thing.
Futurescape connects brands, industry and sustainability experts, technologists and marketers to develop the product and services of the Net Zero transition.
We work with you from ideation, collaboration and creation in creating customer journeys across all aspects of the experience. Whether in retail, manufacturing or any other sector.
The experience journeys help brands in multiple ways:
- Build responsibility actions
- Enhance customers existing digital experiences
- Connect better with customers and businesses
- Solve specific issues in their customer experience and service
- Create moments of delight
- Innovate with technology