We are in the middle of a phase shift. Consumers have been forced to stop the consumption treadmill and they are seeing for themselves the impact that thoughtless consumption has had on the world. The old excuse of fast fashion, “customers demand it” is not valid anymore.
However, sustainable fashion means different things to everyone. To customers it means that a product is genuine and sustainably made so that they feel good about buying it. To manufacturers sustainability is about using materials and processes that are aligned to their sustainability targets and the requirements of buyers.
Sustainability also needs to be communicated to end consumers and brand buyers so that these goals translate into sales and build the customer loyalty that the brands and retailers expect.
The current environment begets an important recalibration of business models, the start of a journey to building resilient systems and a humane approach to people.
Futurescape provides the insight and toolkits to design new experiences, products and partnerships for a Sustainable Fashion Transformation. This highlights aspects like Zero Waste Design, No Plastics, Circularity and bridging the Customer Action Gap.
The Expertise Your Company needs in Creating Sustainable Fashion Experiences
- Understand and Design for the Circular Economy
- New opportunities with materials and partnerships
- Product and Customer Journeys
- Opportunities in Fashion Waste
- Digital Strategy
The big picture on brands and their SDG commitments and the insight on
- ESG investments that need to be made.
- Design new business models
- ESG and Investment decisions
- SDG Benchmarking of your company and competitors
Learning Centre for Teams
Multifaceted knowledge that your team needs for this transformation.
- Toolkits and Resources for your Teams
- Continuous Learning and Workshops
- Insights on Technology and Certification in the Sector
- Repository of Sustainable Fashion
- Case Studies of Top companies