The always-connected generation seeks instant gratification, the latest trends and unique experiences. They are also interested in knowing the source of products. Are they sustainable? Are they traceable?
Further, Artificial intelligence, newer materials, advanced processes and IOT are transforming fashion.
These rapid changes in fashion brought on by digital transformation, sustainability requirements and customer preferences have created a significant need for companies to provide actionable learning tools for their teams.
The Fashion Learning Centre provides structured learning on some of the critical topics of the fashion and lifestyle sector.
- Significant Changes in Fashion Including Fashtech
- Environmental costs of fast fashion
- Fashion and the technology landscape
- Customer journeys in retail and lifestyle
- Emerging Jobs of the Future