Namrata Rana is Director-Strategy and Brand, at Futurescape. She helps companies and institutions build sustainable experiences. She is alumna of IIM Ahmedabad and University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL).
Namrata's work focuses on building ESG strategy and transformation through sustainability journey mapping. She has worked in the areas of retail, healthcare, mobility, food, hospitality, green jobs and infrastructure. She writes extensively in various publications.
- Rankings - For the last 8 years, Namrata has co-authored Responsible Business Rankings of Indian Companies.
- Books - SHIFT - Decisions for a Net Zero world and BALANCE – Responsible business for the digital age.
- Case Studies - case studies available at HBR and other locations.
- Writings - Over 250 articles based on conversations with prominent business and sustainability leaders
- Academia - Visiting faculty at IIM Udaipur and OP Jindal Global University, Member International Council HSE Moscow, India Ambassador of University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- Board of Advisors - Samcara, Plug Mobility, Advisor Green Jobs UK India